[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1.2 (final)

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Aug 19 14:01:44 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
> Groupware
> Webmail Edition version 1.1.2.
>
> Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser
> based
> communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages
> with
> three different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars,
> contacts,
> tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
> Project.
>
> The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
> version 1.1.1
> are:
>     * Added update option to the setup script.
>     * Added update instructions.
>     * Activated address book with favourite recipients.
>     * Fixed sending messages when using the SQL token driver.
>
> The full list of changes (from version 1.1.1) can be viewed here:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/groupware/docs/webmail/CHANGES?r1=1.20&r2=1.24&ty=h
>

> The Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1.2 distribution is available
> from the following locations:
>
>     ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/horde-webmail-1.1.2.tar.gz
>     http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/horde-webmail-1.1.2.tar.gz
>
> Patches against version 1.1.1 are available at:
>

> ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/patches/patch-horde-webmail-1.1.1-1.1.2.gz
>

> http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/patches/patch-horde-webmail-1.1.1-1.1.2.gz
>

> Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
>
>     http://www.horde.org/mirrors.php
>
> MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
>
>     b53e42aa39135dad48002aab0c2e4288  horde-webmail-1.1.2.tar.gz
>     4d132408945adc69649247a004342f1c  patch-horde-webmail-1.1.1-1.1.2.gz
>
> Have fun!
>
> The Horde Team.
Does this version work on  CentOS 5  with php 5.1.6.cli  .  I ask you
that because I've just installed it and I  have some problems vith dimp
(Link LogOut and Options )
When I click on Options it delogged me. When I click on LogOut I get a
window for opening or saving the file LogOut .

Do you have an idea about this ?

Regards

Gérard

--