[horde] Possible Ingo Bug

Fabian Richter napfton at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:49:29 UTC 2008

Hello folks!

I have installed

horde3           3.2.1+debian0-2
imp4             4.2-1
ingo1            1.2-1

with preference Backend MySQL successfully. Ingo Backend is a
cyrus server with timsieved. Everything works, but the vacation rules:

I can enable and edit forwardrules, whitelist, blacklist, spam.
Afterwards its in the rules file on the cyrus server AND on the
frontend, when I click on "Display current rules" or how its called in
the English frontend.

Only the vacations rules wont take effect, no matter what options I
choose. I can see horde put it in the right tables in the preferences
backend and after a logout and again login it doesnt "forget" about the
vacation rules I entered. It just doesnt display it inside the "Display
current rules" view nor in the file which has been uploaded to the
cyrus server.

Any idea if its possibly a bug? Guys from the IRC Channel adviced me to
post here, they hadnt had an idea either.

TIA & Greetings
Fabian