[horde] Possible Ingo Bug

Fabian Richter napfton at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:20:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:45:55 +0200
Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Quoting Fabian Richter <napfton at googlemail.com>:
>
> > Hello folks!
> >
> > I have installed
> >
> > horde3           3.2.1+debian0-2
> > imp4             4.2-1
> > ingo1            1.2-1
> >
> > with preference Backend MySQL successfully. Ingo Backend is a
> > cyrus server with timsieved. Everything works, but the vacation
> > rules:
> >
> > I can enable and edit forwardrules, whitelist, blacklist, spam.
> > Afterwards its in the rules file on the cyrus server AND on the
> > frontend, when I click on "Display current rules" or how its called
> > in the English frontend.
> >
> > Only the vacations rules wont take effect, no matter what options I
> > choose. I can see horde put it in the right tables in the
> > preferences backend and after a logout and again login it doesnt
> > "forget" about the vacation rules I entered. It just doesnt display
> > it inside the "Display current rules" view nor in the file which
> > has been uploaded to the cyrus server.
> >
> > Any idea if its possibly a bug? Guys from the IRC Channel adviced
> > me to post here, they hadnt had an idea either.
> >

> Does your imapd.conf include "sieve_extensions: vacation" ?
> Did you try to upload the skript with cyrus sieveshell?

Its not a problem with the imapd, there is no sieve_extension enabled
in the config. I still can use every sieve script possible.

The thing is in the horde interface I cant see activated vacation rules
at all.

Does horde check the imap server for supported filter extensions before
it puts the rules in the ingo.script file?

greetings