[horde] Possible Ingo Bug

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Aug 19 20:45:55 UTC 2008

Quoting Fabian Richter <napfton at googlemail.com>:

> Hello folks!
>
> I have installed
>
> horde3           3.2.1+debian0-2
> imp4             4.2-1
> ingo1            1.2-1
>
> with preference Backend MySQL successfully. Ingo Backend is a
> cyrus server with timsieved. Everything works, but the vacation rules:
>
> I can enable and edit forwardrules, whitelist, blacklist, spam.
> Afterwards its in the rules file on the cyrus server AND on the
> frontend, when I click on "Display current rules" or how its called in
> the English frontend.
>
> Only the vacations rules wont take effect, no matter what options I
> choose. I can see horde put it in the right tables in the preferences
> backend and after a logout and again login it doesnt "forget" about the
> vacation rules I entered. It just doesnt display it inside the "Display
> current rules" view nor in the file which has been uploaded to the
> cyrus server.
>
> Any idea if its possibly a bug? Guys from the IRC Channel adviced me to
> post here, they hadnt had an idea either.

Does your imapd.conf include "sieve_extensions: vacation" ?
Did you try to upload the skript with cyrus sieveshell?

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen