[horde] blacklist

Joe Fisher Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com
Mon Aug 25 14:59:11 UTC 2008

> Hi,
>
> I think nobody answerd your questions because some information is
> missing.
> Ingo is the Application that does the filtering in the Horde
framework.

> Ingo is able to create skripts (sieve, procmail or maildrop) that are
> stored on the mailserver and used at delivery time. And Ingo can check
> the IMAP folders but this requires that the user is logged in.
>
> Ingo has no feature to set user preferences for Spamassasin, but there
> are featurerequests in the bugtracker.
>
> So first of all we need to know how you have configured your ingo.
> See ingo/config/backends.php. Most important are the values of
> skript and driver.
>
> It might also help to know the version of Horde and Ingo.
>

> Regards
>
>      Michael Menge

> > I had hoped to get some guidance on this, but unless I misunderstand
> > this function it requires that a scan occurs upon logging into Horde
> and
> > or the Inbox clicked set via the filters prefs. and hence is not
tied
> > into the SpamAssasin, is that correct?
> >
> > Joe
> > --

>From what I see now this is a client sided IMAP based filtering so I
don't know where I got the idea it is SpamAssasin based, or maybe I was
just hoping it was.

Anyhow, to answer your question:
ingo/config/backends.php.dist,v 1.20 2004/11/09

and..
$backends['imap'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => 'example.com',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(),
    'script' => 'imap',
    'scriptparams' => array()
);

So, it's pretty empty as far as any custom scripts.

If there is no SpamAssasin server side integration, then this matter can
drop since that's all I'm interested in.

Joe