[horde] problem sync with windows live mail

caronint caronint at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:18:50 UTC 2008

Hi everybody

Can anybody help me with this simple task ?
I am using windows live mail, so I send and receive my emails from windows
live mail.
However the mails I send, do not appear in the sent items in Horde, and
likewise the mails I send from Horde do not appear in the sent items of
Windows Live mail. How can I change this and make sure the mails I send from
either one appear in both 'sent items' folders ?
With the other email addresses (gmail and hotmail) I use on windows live
mail,  this problem does not occur.

Thanks for your help

Pat