[horde] problem sync with windows live mail

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 28 14:06:27 UTC 2008

Quoting caronint <caronint at gmail.com>:

> Hi everybody
>
> Can anybody help me with this simple task ?
> I am using windows live mail, so I send and receive my emails from
> windows live mail.
> However the mails I send, do not appear in the sent items in Horde,
> and likewise the mails I send from Horde do not appear in the sent
> items of Windows Live mail. How can I change this and make sure the
> mails I send from either one appear in both 'sent items' folders ?
> With the other email addresses (gmail and hotmail) I use on windows
> live mail,  this problem does not occur.

I'm not familiar with Windows Live Mail, but you need to configure all
of your email clients to see and use the same sent mail folder. It is
possible that they are using different folders and quite possibly one
might even be local on the client machine. Look in the account
settings for you mail client.

Thanks,
mike

--