[horde] removeUserData API

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Sep 17 23:49:51 UTC 2008

Is there any documentation or quick guidelines for using the
removeUserData API in Horde, IMP, Kronolith, Turba, Nag, and Mnemo?
Ideally, I'd like to create a script that I can pass a list of users to
remove.

Currently, I have a script which removes users directly from the various
MySQL tables.  I'll be upgrading to the latest RC releases of Horde
projects soon, which will require rewriting the script anyways.  If I
could use the removeUserData API then I wouldn't need to update my script
everytime Horde changes.

Thanks,
 	Andy