[horde] Empty group list

Rasmus Buchmann Rasmus.Buchmann at zew.uni-hannover.de
Thu Sep 18 12:29:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have the following problem: We are trying to set up Horde (Webmail
1.1.1) with our Active Directory,
and up to now it worked out quite well.
However, when trying to extract the group information, I get an empty
group list in the administrative section.
All it shows is the "All Groups" item. The setup seems to be fine as I
can get Users and everything else without any problems.
(Also changing passwort or the like in the Administration->Horde->Groups
Panel produces an error)
I added some debug messages to the listGroups() function in
/lib/Horde/Group/ldap.php and all seems to be filled out fine.
I tried searching for a solution but didn't find any. The available
documentation seems to focus on using horde to manage groups
which is something we don't need. Access will be read only.
Really no idea where to continue now and thankful for any pointer in the
right direction.
    Cheers,
       Rasmus