[horde] Address Book woes

Faure, Paul FaureP at AGR.GC.CA
Sat Sep 27 17:55:26 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Im having troubles with Address books in horde (webmail 1.1.3).

My account is the only account which you can click on the "Add abc at zyz.com to my Address Book" when viewing an email and have it work.
All other users get an error "Invalid address book: localsql"
The only imediate difference between my account and the others is that I am an admin.

I have tried everything from permissions on the address book, to creating a new one and changing the "default address book when adding or importing contacts." with no luck.

The other odd thing is when I set my "default address book when adding or importing contacts." on my account to another users address book, it still adds contacts my my address book.

The logs show nothing, and I have it set to E_ALL.

All other address book functions work well.

Im using the default mysql address book with a few extra feilds:
sources.php
$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    'title' => _("My Address Book"),
    'type' => 'sql',
    // The default connection details are pulled from the Horde-wide SQL
    // connection configuration.
    'params' => array_merge($GLOBALS['conf']['sql'], array('table' => 'turba_objects')),
    // Using two tables as datasource.
    // 'params' => array_merge($GLOBALS['conf']['sql'],
    //                         array('table' => 'leaddetails LEFT JOIN leadaddress ON leaddetails.le
    //                               'filter' => 'leaddetails.converted = 0')),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'object_id',
        '__owner' => 'owner_id',
        '__type' => 'object_type',
        '__members' => 'object_members',
        '__uid' => 'object_uid',

conf.php
$conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('dimp', 'imp', 'turba');
$conf['client']['addressbook'] = 'localsql';
$conf['shares']['source'] = 'localsql';
$conf['comments']['allow'] = true;
$conf['documents']['type'] = 'horde';

Any help would be great. I plan on updating to webmail 1.2 shortly.

Many thanks,

Paul