[horde] prefs_hook and $registry->call()

Paul Ezvan paul at ezvan.fr
Fri Oct 3 11:46:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am using Horde groupware on a telecare platform. I want to set a
theme according the user group. For this purpose I have created a
little application which stores the theme associated to a group in the
database. Now I want to set the theme, I use for this
_prefs_hook_theme() in hooks.php but I want to call my app's api in.
When I call it though the registry, the registry uses again hooks.php
and call again _prefs_hook_theme() and I get into an infinite loop. Is
there another way to call an application through hooks.php ?

Thanks,

Paul Ezvan