[horde] SOLVED : [emergency] Unable to connect to SQL server

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 3 15:53:59 UTC 2008

Quoting "J. Bakshi" <joydeep at infoservices.in>:

>>> Well now I get the mail folder after installing "imp" ;-)
>>> and it is looking imp configuration for the server.
>>> Where can I define my server information ?
>>>
>>> Thnaks
>>>

>> please note I have imaps and no imap
>> thanks
>>

> Just follow the suggestion provided by imp/test.html and success :-)

> Joydeep Bakshi, Linux System Admin
> Kolkatainfoservices Pvt Ltd,
> 23A Royd Street, Kolkata 700016, India
> Work Phone 91 033 40014784
> http://infoservices.in/

I'm glad that you got everything working, but you should know that
Horde-3.1.4 is a fairly old version. You also didn't mention what
version of any of the applications (like IMP) you installed, but if
that is from the same time-frame, then that too is fairly outdated.
We just released Horde 3.3 and IMP H3 4.3 which fixes a *lot* of
things, including many security issues. See http://horde.org for more
information, including download information for the new versions.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)