[horde] Problems after installing DIMP

imnoboist justaswinginguy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 06:39:38 UTC 2008

I figure if I've gotten this far installing Horde without going to a forum,
I've done pretty good.

I had a perfectly working IMP installation. Then I installed DIMP. Now, when
I click on the DIMP link, it gives a 404 about not finding dimp/login.php.
So I tried going to my standard IMP, now it gives me an error about Firefox
detecting a redirect loop.

I'm running Horde on Ubuntu 8.04. I installed it, and all other packages
besides DIMP, using APT. I extracted the DIMP tarball to my web directory
(/usr/share/horde3), copied the config files to the /etc/horde/dimp
directory and created the symlink correctly. I can go into my administration
and change DIMP's configuration without error.

Please let me know of any logs or config files you want to look at and I
will be happy to post them.

Thanks!

Apache: 2.2.8-1
PHP 5.2.4