[horde] IMP, Cyrus and IMAP folder sharing

Stoyan Tzalev stockton at netbg.com
Tue Nov 4 12:45:02 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 04 November 2008 13:50:47 Vilius Šumskas wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > I'm trying to use horde's ability to manage IMAP shared folders and (I
> > think)
> > I'm almost there -  it displays and successfully changes any previously
> > created (via cyradm) ACLs. The thing is I'd like to be able to create
> > new
> > entries and delete old ones. I guess this is something that is already
> > thought of, as there's a drop-down menu, probably for creating new
> > users. The
> > trouble is that it is empty - the element is there, but it doesn't
> > contain
> > anything.
> > Can someone please point me in the right direction to look? Or should I
> > provide more info?
>
> Works fine here with exactly the same settings except 'userhierarchy' =
> 'user.'

Hm, looks like I misunderstood this setting, I thought it had something to do
with the hierarchy separator symbol, which in my case is '/' (that is
unixhierarchysep: 1 in imapd.conf). Well, apparently it's unrelated - I
changed it back to 'userhierarchy' = > 'user.' and nothing changed (or
broke). Nothing in the logs, either.
I guess I'll have to look into the code.

Stoyan