[horde] Change charset dimp from 8859-1 to utf-8

spamm at m-kunze.de spamm at m-kunze.de
Tue Nov 4 15:44:50 UTC 2008

> Hello,
>
> Maybe a problem of MySQL import from 8859-1 to utf-8. For doing this :
> You could try again to import your bdd....for doing this you have to
> select "latin 1" in the import window of your BDD, then select the sql
> file you want to import .
> After this operation the database is UTF-8. I hope this answer help you.
>
> Regards
>
> Gerard
>
> --
> Université Paris-Sud 11
> Institut D'Astrophysique Spatiale
> Gérard Breiner
> Rue Georges Clémenceau
> fr-91405 Orsay-ville

Hello Gerad,

thx for the answer.. ive exportet the Horde DB, deletet horde, changed in
the mysql config to default latin1_german2_ci, greatet a new horde db,
saved the export to a utf-8 file, and imported the db.. and now is the db
in latin1_german2_ci, bit if i send the mails i reseved always crap in  Ä
Ö Ü ß.. an in the sourcemessage in outlook is charset iso 8859-1 and i
dont now why.. need help... :(

Regads

Mike