[horde] Imp cannot find Utf7imap.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 18:56:40 UTC 2008

> Quoting Bill Day <williamson.day at gmail.com>:
>
>> This may be a follow up to recent changes in imap-client?  Using Imp
>> HEAD updated this morning.  Imp gives
>>
>> Fatal error: String::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
>> required 'Horde/Imap/Client/Utf7imap.php' (include_path='
>> .:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs:/usr/share/php/PEAR/:')
>> in /usr/share/php/Horde/String.php on line 156
>
> If you're going to use HEAD, you're going to need a git repository
> as well as CVS for a while now, and you'll need to install packages
> (or run horde-fw-symlinks) from both.

That's not entirely true.  I was meaning for a straight CVS install to
continue to work, at least for now (that's why I added a stripped-down
version of Horde_Imap_Client directly to imp).  But there really is no
way to work around this error without re-adding Horde_Imap_Client back
to CVS, so I guess that this statement may no longer be true.

michael