[horde] Fwd: Re: Imp cannot find Utf7imap.php

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:00:41 UTC 2008

Sorry, meant to post to list also.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <williamson.day at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [horde] Imp cannot find Utf7imap.php
To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks, Chuck. Just so I am clear, if I elect to stick with
FRAMEWORK_3, does that mean that I should expect that beta
applications like agora, ansel, trean, and wicked will probably NOT be
compatible with FRAMEWORK_3?

If that is the case, how do I set up a git account? I admit that I am
no developer, but having to give up those sweet betas would be shame.

Thanks,

Bill