[horde] Some Issues with horde webmail 1.2

Alex Marsal alex.marsal at carglass.es
Mon Nov 17 09:05:53 UTC 2008

Hi, I've upgraded recently my horde to webmail 1.2 version and I've found some problems. I hope someone can help me.

- In dimp the Portal page remains in loading using internet explorer 7, firefox works correctly.

- The option to set the cursor begin the signature in dimp doesn't work in HTML view.

- Is there any way to delete the unnamed/plain text download parts?? Like it's possible with the tag open html in new window.

- Why some mails are replied showing the accents this way?????? :

Aprovecho para informaros que finalmente est=C3=A1 disponible el corrector o=
> rtogr=C3=A1fico en los idiomas: ES, CA, FR, EN, GE. Se pueden a=C3=B1adir id=
> iomas seg=C3=BAn petici=C3=B3n.=20

- Maybe a more complex issue, I've a problem with one company, we send them a plain text file that they process with their applications, since the upgrade they cannot import our files in their application, but if we send the same file with Thunderbird client it works file. I've seen a difference of 1KB extra between the file sent with imp and the one sent with Thunderbird. As well if I open the one sent with imp it doesn't read correctly the enter, so it shows everything on one single line.

I hope we can fix it.

Thanx!