[horde] How to see name and lastname in " add assistants" in the calendar?

Alexa Rodriguez avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar
Mon Nov 24 14:53:37 UTC 2008

Ok, You say that this data are fetched from the file "sources.php"?

If this is so, how should I set the field "name" to display the name
and surname?

This is my current configuration:

          'name' =>        'cn',
	 'lastname' =>    'sn',
          'email' =>       'mail',
          'workPhone' =>   'telephonenumber',
          'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL',

Also I tried this configuration, but it does not work:

	 'name' => array('fields' => array('lastname', 'firstname'),
                               'format' => '%s %s',
                               'attribute'=>'cn','sn'),

Any suggestions?

Greetings, Alexa