[horde] Kronolith Reminders

Adam Vande More adam at imedmobility.com
Thu Nov 27 01:07:35 UTC 2008

I'm really struggling with getting reminders working.  I have gone over
and over install docs, faq's, and mailing list however I cannot seem to
find a solution.  I have config'd $conf[reminder][server_name] and
$conf[reminder][from_addr] and setup from: email address in my
identity.  /usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php is run
as root from /etc/crontab.
> /usr/local/bin/php -a /usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php
> Interactive mode enabled
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function _detect_webroot() in
> /usr/local/www/horde/config/registry.php on line 54
I tried statically defining webroot in
/usr/local/www/horde/config/registry.php and quickly learned that is not
a good thing to do.

Other Horde emailing features seem to work properly including alarms and
invites.  Horde logging set to debug does not seem to reveal any obvious
errors.

In case you are wondering about the perhaps unusual paths, this is
installed on FreeBSD 7.0 from ports.  Kronolith version 2.3 Horde 3.3.

--
Adam Vandemore
Systems Administrator