[horde] horde groups

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:10:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I would like to get some informations to develop a custom group driver
I'm using Horde 3.3, and I've seen that there's a big change for groups in
horde 4
http://wiki.horde.org/HordeGroupAPI

What I would like to do:
I hate ldap groups: You read all the memberuid in one search, but then to
list the users attributes you have to search for every dn which is not very
efficient for the directory.
So I would like to develop a driver which is only working on attributes
(which could also be memberof (group memberof overlay in openldap))

I  found: ./turba/lib/tests/GroupTest.php but I don't know how to use it.

I began to modify the kolab driver but I don't know if it's a good idea.
Could you give me some advice?

Thanks in advance

Dominique

--