[horde] no mail displayed

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Thu Nov 27 12:29:16 UTC 2008

Dne Thursday 27 of November 2008 11:42:21 Milos Prudek napsal(a):
> > Is the HTML page complete, or does it stop in the middle? Take a look
> > at the HTML source. Your server might be segfaulting or something.
>
> Yes, the HTML page is complete. I checked its source.

I fixed it. It was a simple permission problem. All mails were owned by a user
with no read rights, but that user could list the folder (and therefore count
the number of files in the folder).

Sorry for wasting your time, and thank you for the tip. It helps to know that
there is always someone who responds quickly and tries to help. You
encouraged me.

--
Milos Prudek