[horde] Problem with SyncML

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Dec 11 14:45:14 UTC 2008

Hello

We try Horde/SyncML against Outlook/Funambol to sync contacts. If i
create a contact in Outlook it works to get it to the server but the
following is logged :

Dec 11 15:36:40 web HORDE[12369]: [horde] Unable to find addition
timestamp for server id
20081211153640.14993yall6j4yg00 at webmail.kwsoft.de at 0 [pid 12369 on
line 391 of "/srv/www/horde/lib/SyncML/Backend/Horde.php"]

and in fact the value of "syncml_timestamp" in "horde_syncml_map" is "0".

I guess this is the reason why updates for the same contact fails?
Tried to find where it is set and have the impression that
"getActionTimestamp" should be defined in registry.php but i cannot
find it.

Many Thanxs for any help

Andreas