[horde] Trean problems

Kenneth Miles kenneth at kmiles.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 11:26:40 UTC 2008

I have installed the Trean module on my system which is Ubuntu 8.04
with Apache.

Everything works fine but for the following problems which I do not
know how to resolve.

1. When I try to change folder permissions I get the following error -
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Horde_Permission' not found in
/usr/share/horde3/trean/lib/Bookmarks.php on line 761, referer:
http://kmiles.co.uk/horde3/trean/browse.php

2. I get an error saying that this file does not exist but it there in
the directory -
File does not exist:
/usr/share/horde3/trean/themes/graphics/protocol/javascript:popupWindow('http.png,
referer:
http://kmiles.co.uk/horde3/trean/

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards, Kenneth.