[horde] removing old user data

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:18:15 UTC 2009

2009/1/8 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>
>> 2009/1/7 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>>>
>>> This functionality is also exposed as an API method that can be called.
>>
>> Hello Jan,
>>
>> Sorry to being so long to reply. We have been busy with 30cm of snow
>> falling on Marseille area, and all the area is blocked by the snow.
>> That's rare so close to the sea and there's a very little support to
>> wipe the snow from the streets.
>
> It's not much different here, though we are more used to it than Southern
> France. :-)

It's so rare. Like that, it was more than 20 years ago. But we
appreciate surfing on the sea shore with snow boards!

>> Have you a sample for the API? I'll put it in the howto
>
> horde/lib/api.php: removeUserData, callable through all API accessors
> (registry, rpc, etc).

Jan,

I'd like to compare data from an ldap server and old data in horde. Is
there an api to say: list all users in database (independent from auth
driver which will only list valid users) or what SQL table should I
use to do that?

Thanks

Dom

--