[horde] Authentification Horde / IMP‏

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:25:57 UTC 2009

All,

I'm looking for a simple way to synchronize both horde authentication and mail authentication.  The main issue I'm trying to overcome is that the email server requires an @mydomain.com appended to the end of each username.  The actual username of both horde and mail are the same except for this caveat.  I'm sure that there is a simple fix to this in the configuration, any help would be appreciated.

Thanx,
Brian