[horde] Sqlite with Horde Groupware Webmail Edition1.2.1 [Solved]

P.V.Anthony pvantony at singnet.com.sg
Tue Jan 13 15:47:40 UTC 2009

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> The DB sqlite driver is buggy and doesn't automatically create sequences
> in some cases. You can create them by hand with horde-create-sequence
> from the admintools package.

Got the admintools package from the following link.
http://pear.horde.org/index.php?package=admintools&downloads

Placed the admintools folder in the horde/scripts folder.

Run the horde-create-sequence script.

It works great. No more errors in the logs and addresses and calenders
can be created now.

I needed help to solve this problem and you have fulfilled my need in
making horde work with sqlite. Thank you very much.

Once again thank you very much.

P.V.Anthony