[horde] Ingo + user Cyrus

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Jan 13 09:35:36 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Alexa Rodriguez <avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar>:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I need that my users can use the filters mail through of Ingo.
>> The problem is that I have two authentications: An for the access to
>> Horde(with Ldap) and other for the access to mail(with Cyrus).
>> For Ingo, set "timsieved" as driver.
>>
>> The point is that Ingo uses by default the Ldap authentication and
>> not the authentication of Cyrus.
>>
>> How do I tell to Ingo, which use the user Cyrus?
>>
>> Note: This is my file ingo/config/backend.php
>
> What do you mean? Do your users have different user names for logging
> into Horde vs. logging into IMP/Ingo?
>
> Jan.

If I can help.... I guess that your users are virtuals and that the
authentication by the Imap Cyrus server  is made by the ldap server .
If so , it is the cyrus serveur's login and password that we have to
used . To establish the connection I use "ssh2". I named the .mailfilter
created by ingo ".mailfilter.ingo" and included in the cyrus server's
.mailfilter. Here is below  my backend.php and my .mailfilter .

<?php
$backends['maildrop'] = array(
    'driver' => 'vfs',
    'preferred' => 'domain',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the VFS server
        'hostspec' => 'your_cyrus-server.domain',
        // Name of the maildrop config file to write
        'filename' => '.mailfilter.ingo',
        // The VFS username to use, defaults to current user. If you want to
        // use a different user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above.
         'username' => 'vmail',
        // The VFS password to use, defaults to current user's password
       'password' => 'my vmail password',
        // The path to the .mailfilter filter file, defaults to the filters'
        // owner's home directory.
        // You can use the following variables:
        //   %u = name of the filters' owner
        //   %U = the 'username' from above
        // Example:
        '/home/%u',
        //   This would be translated into:
        //  '/home/<filter_owners_username>/.mailfilter'
        'vfs_path' => '/home/%u',

         // VFS: SSH2 example
        // The VFS driver to use
        'vfstype' => 'ssh2',
        // Port of the VFS server
        'port' => 22,
         ),
    'script' => 'maildrop',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
        'path_style' => 'maildir',
        // Strip 'INBOX.' from the beginning of folder names in generated
        // scripts?
        'strip_inbox' => false,
        // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
        // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
        'variables' => array(
            // Example for the $PATH variable
            // 'PATH' => '/usr/bin'
        )
    ),
    'shares' => false
);
?>

My .mailfilter in which my .mailfilter is include.

MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/ # Default mail directory
LOGFILE=$HOME/maildrop.log
exception {
        include "$HOME/.mailfilter.perso"
}
if (/^Received: from smtp..yourdomain/)
{
   if ( $SIZE < 256000 )
   {
        xfilter "/usr/local/shell/spam-filter.pl $FROM"
   }
}

if (/^X-Spam-Status: Yes/)
{