[horde] FW: After logging in users are immediately thrown back to the login screen

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:12:25 UTC 2009

Quoting "John @ BER Ltd" <john at ber.net.nz>:

>   _____

What auth mechanism did you configure horde to use?
You say you lost a raid and now its all happy. either something is not
mounted and it needs to be, or you were forced to reboot the server
and a service did not get restarted. Imap server maybe?

Steve Devine
Email & Storage
Academic Technical Services
Michigan State University