[horde] FW: After logging in users are immediately thrown back to the login screen

John @ BER Ltd john at ber.net.nz
Wed Jan 14 09:54:28 UTC 2009

  _____

From: John @ BER Ltd [mailto:john at ber.net.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2009 10:51 p.m.
To: 'horde at lists.horde.org'
Subject: FW: After logging in users are immediately thrown back to the login
screen

  _____

From: John @ BER Ltd [mailto:john at ber.net.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 January 2009 10:42 p.m.
To: 'announce at lists.horde.org'
screen

Hi a newbie here to Linux. My distro is a Linux SME. Been running it for a
year now currently host five domains.
I've checked in the faqs about a problem that I'm having on my server that
has been listed already but am unsure how to go ahead and apply some of the
recommendations.
The webmail part on the server was up and running until we had to do some
work with the RAID setup to fix some partition issues. The RAID is now happy
but I cant login to my webmail in the login screen. My browser settings are
fine and all PC's ive tried have the same problem.
I can access the emails using  pop3 with outlook etc...

Can anyone whelp me where I need to start looking, I'm very new to Linux and
my command line knowledge is minimal to just getting by.

Thanks for any input. John Henry