[horde] Couple Turba address book questions

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:42:02 UTC 2009

We have some users that are sharing their address books with Everyone.
Can we take that choice away from them? I have looked around a bit but
haven't found a quick answer.

Also brand new users are not getting default blank address books
created. It seems to me that this was happening when we first started
out with this system in test mode. Any pointers on why that may have
changed?
Now when they try to add a address it errors because they do not have
a default address book and instead are trying to add to our global
ldap address book.
Which of course is read only.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks