[horde] Login Screen Went Away/ Now Blank

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:54:54 UTC 2009

OK, I am running/ruining head now and always update it with cvs update -Pd.

I'd wish to perform the least intrusive way needed to get my server running again.  If I must update to FW_3, then so be it.

Again, my sincerest apology for not clearly understanding this and for what may seem like stupid question and wasting time of yours and others.

.vp