[horde] Is it possible?

Paul Faure paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Wed Jan 21 21:23:46 UTC 2009

Create virtuals in apache for each domain.
Put a "SetEnv TEMPLATE abc" in each virtual
Use this Environment variable in the PHP config code.

I did this with Language settings for Mediawiki, so I would imagine a
similar setup would work in Horde.

I have never messed with templates in Horde so I dont know the details
beyond this point.