[horde] autocreate default calendar, task, etc. when new LDAP user logs in

b5b5b5b5 b5b5b5b5 at centrum.sk
Thu Jan 22 17:35:55 UTC 2009

Ehm.
After your reply, I've checked that one more time.
And to hell with it. Now it works precisely as you say.

Yesterday I was trying a lot of things - when testing it, really, even
tryied different browsers. Nothing helped.
Since then the server himself or the services like apache, mysql, AD or
anything else wasn't restarted/reloaded - because i didn't have time for
that up to now, and nobody else have access to it yet, even not using it
yet until i solwe few things.
I don't get it. Yesterday it wasn't working. I SWEAR!

Ah, really strange.
Thanks anyway.
Daniel