[horde] Handling heavier number of users - splitting up the modules

Linux Advocate linuxhousedn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 16:53:06 UTC 2009

Luis, with regards to to creating email users, if i understand u correctly, you are suggesting that i configure dovecot / postfix to read accounts of a mysql (or ldap ) backend . Therefore i just need to create a form ( in php) to add/edit the user info into the mysql backend.?

Hope others on the list can chip in on this.

Regards, marco.