[horde] Handling heavier number of users - splitting up the modules

Elliot Anders elliot at marlboro.edu
Sun Jan 25 16:53:24 UTC 2009

We actually do most of our account management on the command line with
scripts that talk to ldap, but we do have phpldapadmin installed for
the occasional search or minor tweak to accounts.  Horde is used to
manage groups for calendars and such only.  The actual accounts come
straight out of ldap and are hooked into horde with a postauthenticate
hook.
We could probably use horde to write back to the ldap setup but we've
chosen not to.
-Elliot