[horde] horde alarms.php script broken?

Robert Williams rjwill at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:06:37 UTC 2009

Thanks. This is running on suse 10.3, and I also have a seperate php.ini
file for cli, however this does not seem to fix the problem for me, and I
would expect some sort of "out of memory" error instead of an undefined
function error if this was the problem.

Did you receive the same exact error, Call to undefined function
_detect_webroot?

Thanks,

 ~ Bob