[horde] Upgrading Horde Webmail Edition from 1.2 to 1.2.2

Paul Faure paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Thu Jan 29 14:45:44 UTC 2009

Sorry, missed a bit... not sure if you have horde-webmail, or
horde-groupware:

Administration -> Setup

Will show you what you have installed.
I have "Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.2", so I used the patches
below:

http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/patches/patch-horde-webmail-1.2-1.2.1.gz
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/patches/patch-horde-webmail-1.2.1-1.2.2.gz

If you have the groupware (without the webmail), use these patches:

http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-groupware/patches/patch-horde-groupware-1.2.1-1.2.2.gz
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-groupware/patches/patch-horde-groupware-1.2-1.2.1.gz

Im not sure what the difference is really... Perhaps the webmail has imp
built in too...

I had to patch nag and dimp after using the same procedure.