[horde] Upgrading Horde Webmail Edition from 1.2 to 1.2.2

Alex Marsal alex.marsal at carglass.es
Thu Jan 29 15:59:47 UTC 2009

I use webmail edition like you.

Well. That's what I supposed.

But... I read that the patch process only modify the text files. I mean, if there's any new php file or any image, it will be missing and cause an error I think.

How can we control it?

And, you mean you had to apply patch file for nag and dimp as well?

Thanks everyone!Paul Faure <paul.faure at agr.gc.ca> ha escrito: