[horde] Upgrading Horde Webmail Edition from 1.2 to 1.2.2

Paul Faure paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Thu Jan 29 16:45:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 16:59 +0100, Alex Marsal wrote:

> I use webmail edition like you.
>
> Well. That's what I supposed.
>
> But... I read that the patch process only modify the text files. I mean, if there's any new php file or any image, it will be missing and cause an error I think.

If there are new PHP files, the patch will handle that.

I did see that comment in the email about the binary files, but so far I
haven't seen any issues. A missing or wrong image wont affect horde
(other than a small visual issue).

> And, you mean you had to apply patch file for nag and dimp as well?

Yes, as well as any other apps you may have installed which are not part
of the horde-groupware-webmail edition.

Its not a bit deal as both nag and dimp patched cleanly.

--
Paul Faure, B. Eng
WebServices, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
613.773.0473