[horde] Groupware Webmail 1.2.2 does not include recent releases?

Lukas Kamps lukas at kamps.ca
Thu Jan 29 19:46:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm just in the process of upgrading to Groupware Webmail 1.2.2 and
I'm noticing that it doesn't include the DIMP 1.1.1 and Nag 2.3.1
releases.  Is that correct?  I had upgraded those projects manually
because I wanted some of the bug fixes.

Shouldn't a minor upgrade to the Webmail project include the minor
upgrades to the contained projects?

Oh, another small item, on the website the project page "Latest News"
don't match up with the main page's "Latest News".  For example, the
Latest News and Stable Releases on the project page do not include the
1.2.1 or 1.2.2 releases.

Lukas.