[horde] Kronolith/IMP "Accept and Update In My Calendar" Not Working

Danny Herrlitz d.herrlitz at klemm-hensen.de
Thu Feb 12 10:32:47 UTC 2009

> Zitat von Robert McAuley <rmcauley at ca.afilias.info>:
>
>> When clicking "Accept and update in my calendar" for a Kronolith event,
>> the event does not get added to my calendar.
>>
>> Steps I'm doing to reproduce:
>>
>> - Open shared calendar "Meeting Room" owned by user X
>> - Book meeting at any time, any day, inviting myself and 1 other user
>> (user Y), and send invite email
>> - Open invite email in IMP and click "accept and update my calendar"
>>
>> My calendar is not updated when I do this.  I remember it was working
>> before I updated my Horde Groupware Email to 1.2.1, though I can't
>> confirm what version number it was when it last worked for me. (I
>> typically use Lightning, it was only today that a user alerted me to
>> this bug on IMP)
>>
>> The Horde debug logs do not give much information - just debug info for
>> memcache servers/session handling, and alarms.  Nothing useful
>> pretaining to this bug.
>>
>> Is there an option I am missing somewhere, maybe, or does this seem like
>> an actual bug?  My Default Calendar in Kronolith is set correctly - so
>> it's not that being a problem.

Same here and it worked in previous 1.2.1 versions.

> Updating the calendar means updating the calendar in which the event
> is stored. Since you can created the even yourself, this doesn't
> make much sense. This is the reason why we discourage combining
> meeting request with shared calendars.

The options say "updating *MY* calendar".

That is definitely a different behaviour than in older versions. If I
get an invitation per mail from a person (maybe an external one
without horde) than I want to update or insert this event in MY
calendar, not in the calendar the event is created. I cannot have the
rights to do this in any case.

Danny

--
Ingenieurbüro Klemm & Hensen GmbH
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter:      Günter Klemm