[horde] Extending userList capabilities when using IMP authentication

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Tue Feb 24 18:23:15 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr>:
>

>> How would I use my second auth backend with userList capabilities in the
>> 'Share permissions' context ?
>>
>> The composite authentication setup has an example with an 'admin'
>> module that uses another backend:
>> $conf['auth']['params']['admin_driver'] = 'corporate_sql';
>>
>> Is there another configuration parameter such as
>> "$conf['auth']['params']['XXX']" that could be used to bind a new
>> auth driver for Share/Permissions ?
>
> That's the administration driver is for.It's this driver's job to list
> users.
Oh... I see, then I feel stupid because I just had the answer to my
question but wasn't able to understand it ;-)

In fact I didn't understand that "administration purposes" in the
composite page of the wiki not only refers to the administrator ability
to define system-wide groups and permissions, but also to the end user
ability to set permissions on his own shared objects.
> The authentication driver does, well, authentication.
I get it :-)

Many thanks for the help, I'll try this as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Thibault