[horde] Astral: Asterisk dialler

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 20:46:03 UTC 2009

On 25/02/09 05:30, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Chris Hastie <lists at oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> I've started on a project page for the asterisk dialler, now known as
>> 'Astral'.
>>
>> http://wiki.horde.org/Project/Astral
>>
>> I've reworked the code to reflect the new name and beefed up the docs a
>> bit. I'm not sure what to do with it now other than post it here, so
>> here it is...
>
> How about uploading the code to the wiki page as an attachment?

I've had some difficulty with this. I've made a couple of attempts,
uploading a .tar.gz archive  with md5 bf4c3c15fd0e24bc05c3763925a2e7e5
but what I get back I can't open and has an md5 of
8526adc6d15daaf4e9cd50fb4057e103. An attempt at recreating  the archive
also led to corruption. Finally seem to have succeeded with a bz2. Could
do with some help getting rid of the corrupt gz now.

There is also the issue of changing the LDAP schema to
accommodate Astral's preferences.

> And did I ask you about whether/where you wanted to maintain this,

What does this involve?

> and
> what Horde version it works with?

It was written against the version bundled with a recent Kolab install,
which appears to be 3.2RC2.

It requires code in UI/VarRenderer/html.php that was introduced in
version 1.153 of that file on 2006-11-16, which as far as I can make out
got into 3.1.5

As distributed it uses the config/registry.d directory for registry
information, which looks like a 3.2 feature. No reason it couldn't use
config/registry.php instead though.

--
Chris