[horde] Kronolith : How can I get rid of shared diary ?

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Feb 26 10:40:13 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>> Jan Schneider a écrit :

>>> Remove (or clean) the user through Horde's user administration.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>
>> Thanks for your answer Jan. Nevertheless,  my users are on a LDAP
>> serveur and there is a user that is no longer on LDAP but appears on
>> the list "Shared Diary".
>> It seems that the only way for deleting him is a request sql sur
>> horde_prefs, isn't it ?
>
> You can (and should) still use the internal removeUserData API. This
> has been discussed on this already.
>
> Jan.

Thanks indeed !

I wrote a script and execute it through Horde's PHP interpreter.
The method removeUserData  works for clearing horde_prefs but not for
horde_datatree.
I get the users ldap and put them in an array $valides. I get all
pref_uid from horde_pref and put them in an array $uid. I get all
user_uid from horde_datatree and put them in $datatree.
Here is a the piece of code where removeUserData is doing his job.

Data in horde_prefs has been removed  after this code has been executed.
[CODE]
foreach ($uid as $val) {
   if (!in_array($val,$valides)){
       echo "Not Found $val in horde_prefs table\n";
       $registry->call('horde/removeUserData', $val);
   }
}
[/CODE]

Altough the list of all $val2 is displayed by the "echo" command ,  Data
in horde_datatree has not been removed  after this code has been executed.
[CODE]
foreach ($datatree as $val2) {
   if (!in_array($val2,$valides)){
      echo "Not Found $val2 in horde_datatree\n";
      $registry->call('horde/removeUserData', $val2);
   }
}
[/CODE]

An idea please ?