[horde] Kronolith : How can I get rid of shared diary ?

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 26 17:17:24 UTC 2009

Quoting Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:

> Nevertheless the fact that "removeUserData" is limited  in its use
> is a very good information. In fact, it has absolutely no effect  on
>  horde_datatree table.

That's not true...and if it is, then it's a bug. So you are saying that:

1) You are using the datatree driver for permissions and shares.
2) You called 'calendars/removeUserData'
3) in the datatree, there is still an entry for the user's default
calendar (the one named after the username)? It would be normal for
additional shares that the user created to remain - to avoid
inadvertently dropping a shared calendar that other users are still
using.

> So,  a way for clearing horde_datatree  is a SQL request :
>
> [CODE]
> foreach ($uid as $val) {
>     if (!in_array($val,$valides)){
>         echo "Not Found $val in horde_datatree table\n";
>         $db->query("DELETE FROM horde_datatree where user_uid =
> '$val2'");    }
> }
> [/CODE]

If you do the SQL statements manually, you want to be sure that you
also delete entries in horde_datatree_attributes table as well....

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)