[horde] getting files back after server crash

nick at collinson.fr nick at collinson.fr
Sun Mar 8 06:36:26 UTC 2009

My server crashed. I got almost everything back including pending
messages in maildir and all is now working on a new server. However I
had a number of folders and numerous e-mails stored with attachments
in Horde and an address book. I tried restoring the databases in /var/
lib/mysql/horde but these archived messages and address book do not
seem to be there. Where else can I look in the old servers backup
data? Have I lost this data forever?
NC