[horde] getting files back after server crash

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Sun Mar 8 13:40:50 UTC 2009

If you are using IMAP those probabily would be on user´s home. For a
user with xyz login and /home is the base directory, IMAP folders
would be on /home/xyz/mail. Income mail would be on something like
/var/mail or /var/spool/mail.

Understand that Horde/Imp is an interface with your mail sistem, not
the mail sistem itself.

Mauricio

Citando nick at collinson.fr:

> My server crashed. I got almost everything back including pending
> messages in maildir and all is now working on a new server. However I
> had a number of folders and numerous e-mails stored with attachments in
> Horde and an address book. I tried restoring the databases in
> /var/lib/mysql/horde but these archived messages and address book do
> not seem to be there. Where else can I look in the old servers backup
> data? Have I lost this data forever?
> NC

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica C. C. F. - UFRJ