[horde] how to get rid of the hardlinks?

Peter Schorsch tralalas at freenet.de
Wed Mar 18 19:05:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am running horde internal at Port 80 (http). For access from outside a
pound-Server is pre-located. The pound-Server takte https-accesses from the
outside (Port 443 (https)) and forwards them as http-access to horde.

This works fine.... only since horde creates hardlinks - so instead
of /login.php horde makes http://xyz.ab/login.php - is does not work
anymore.

The in the html embedded hardlinks are not rewritten by pound. So now if you
call https://xyz.ab/login.php you see the horde-login-page, but all links
inside this page (here the formular) are linked agains http://.. - but http
is not wanted and not reachable.

So my question is: how can I force horde to create relative links? Would be
happy for any kind of help....

Thanks
P.