[horde] how to get rid of the hardlinks?

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:47:44 UTC 2009

Looks like a load balancer question

on the load balancer
ProxyPass / balancer://wmelperso/ stickysession=BALANCEID
<Proxy balancer://wmelperso>
    BalancerMember http://wmelperso1.univmed.fr min=10 max=500
route=wmelperso1 loadfactor=100
    BalancerMember http://wmelperso2.univmed.fr min=10 max=500
route=wmelperso2 loadfactor=100
    BalancerMember http://wmelperso3.univmed.fr min=10 max=500
route=wmelperso3 loadfactor=100
</Proxy>

on the internal serveur:
# ajoute un cookie pour load balancer
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule .* - [CO=BALANCEID:balancer.wmelperso1:.webmel.univmed.fr]

$conf['server']['name'] = 'webmel.univmed.fr';
$conf['cookie']['domain'] = '.webmel.univmed.fr';

Make all your access to load balancer and permit only internal to http

2009/3/18 Peter Schorsch <tralalas at freenet.de>

> Hi,
>
> I am running horde internal at Port 80 (http). For access from outside a
> pound-Server is pre-located. The pound-Server takte https-accesses from the
> outside (Port 443 (https)) and forwards them as http-access to horde.
>
> This works fine.... only since horde creates hardlinks - so instead
> of /login.php horde makes http://xyz.ab/login.php - is does not work
> anymore.
>
> The in the html embedded hardlinks are not rewritten by pound. So now if
> you
> call https://xyz.ab/login.php you see the horde-login-page, but all links
> inside this page (here the formular) are linked agains http://.. - but
> http
> is not wanted and not reachable.
>
> So my question is: how can I force horde to create relative links? Would be
> happy for any kind of help....
>
> Thanks
> P.

Dominique LALOT